APSATS is excited to announce that our next live webinar MPTM Training will be held the first two weeks in June, 2015. We will meet Friday & Saturday, June 5/6 and June 12/13. This format allows those who cannot travel to a training site to still obtain the MPTM training and then seek certification!
Our meeting times will be 8:30 AM Eastern until 4:30 PM Eastern with a one hour break for lunch on each day. The last day tends to end earlier.
Registration will be limited to 18 attendees!
Cost will be $850 if you register before May 28, 2015 and $950 after that date.
To register, to www.apsats.org and click on training.
Requirements to attend:
- Professionally licensed (counselor, psychologist, social worker, medical doctor, psychiatric nurse or nurse practitioner) or graduate level student in the helping professions OR
- Certified life or recovery coach (certified by ICF-approved program) or coaching student (in process of obtaining education and experience toward certification).
- Pastoral providers - contact us about attending.
- Web camera and microphone
- Quiet location during the training
The webinar will be conducted through Zoom.
You will be expected to be on camera throughout the training. There will be opportunities for interaction with other attendees throughout the training.
Please visit our website for more information and registration. www.apsats.org